Thursday, June 12, 2008

Morganisms

Morgan: "Look, Mom! I have nipples! Just like Daddy!"

______________________________

A song by Morgan. She got her lyrics from her mother:

"Please don't bring it up again. Please don't bring up again." Sung sweetly and innocently. And repetitively.

______________________________

Morgan: "Mom, how is that baby going to come out of you?"

Emily: (Thinking as fast as I can...) "Um, the baby comes out from between Mommy's legs."

Morgan starts giggling.

Morgan: "You mean you potty the baby out?"

Lovely. Any suggestions from Mommy and Daddy world out there? Oh, and I don't like the words "v*gina", etc.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Seriously, the funniest thing I've heard/read all week! I don't have any suggestions for you, but I do still have a smile on my face.

Jenni S. said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS. And, no, I have no idea how to even begin to explain it. SO not helpful, I know.