Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer List

In honor of Kris who started this whole shebang:

I promise to party as soon as I kick this sickness thing.

Friends over.
Lotsa food. Good food.
Music.
Celebrating life.


I promise to try to start seeing things through Morgan's eyes...

To see her new "redecorating" behavior as a cry for attention

I promise to kiss my husband as soon as I am able.

I miss your kisses, babe! Soon you won't smell like onions to me anymore. Silly pregnancy hormones.

I promise to not worry about the house this summer.

For all I care, this house can update, decorate and maintain itself.
I do, however, promise to maintain it within reason. (i.e.-- the leaky roof situation we currently have)

1 comment:

Kris said...

We'll be there for the party! (#1) I'm sure Morgan is passing along some kisses for you! Feel well, friend!