Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Morganisms

Emily: "Morgan, please don't show your underwear. Be a lady."

Morgan: "Oh, only GROWNUPS show their underwear?"

Emily: *gulp "Um, no. Grownups do not show their underwear, either."

She didn't look convinced.

Emily: "Um, if you're referring to me in the morning, that's just because you walk in my room. I'm not TRYING to show you anything."

__________________________

Morgan: "MOM! MOM! Do you need an Agwaglobe?"

Emily: "What?"

Morgan: "An Aqwaglobe! It waters your plants for you."

Emily: "Oh, you just saw an ad on TV? Here, let's rewind (thanks, TIVO) and I'll take a look at it."

(Took a look and sure enough... there's a device that waters plants for you. It's called an Aqu*aGlobe, though.)

Emily: "How do I buy it?"

Morgan: "Well, first you have to have lots of money. At least 4 dollars. And then it comes to you."

Aww.... that's great, sweetie. Keep thinking that 4 bucks is a lot of money and we'll be in good shape.

2 comments:

Kris said...

This girl cracks me up!
K

Jenni S. said...

LOL. She seems like such a fun little girl!